Want to watch on your mobile device? [ Direct Link ]
This week we announce the round 2 winners of the NBT / Bison Brew Homebrew competition. To help us do that we have a special guest join us, Andrew Bell, winner of round 2, and aspiring BJCP judge.
We start off with a delicious session ale, brewed by Ross Macumber, called Endless Summer. It’s a 4% Pineapple Wheat Ale, made with Citra Hops, and 100% real Pineapple. Say hi to Ross on Twitter at @Rossthefireman.
Next we enjoy a double IPA, from Matthew Humphries (not Hughes). The Dos Tres Doble IPA, is a phenomenal double IPA with a nice bitterness, and fantastic aroma.
Our third beer is a Belgian Tripel, called Tripel Lindy, from a great brewer named Jamey Barlow, whom you can follow at @BarlowBrewing. John likes this beer so much he tries to finger our beer.
Lastly, we dive into Andrews submission, which is a black IPA with Rye, called Camp Brian. An amazing beer .. you can watch the show to see how much we love it. You can follow Andrew online at @BMan1113VR
Thanks to everyone who submitted beers this round. The last round is 5 days away, so run run run .. get your beer to us.
– Follow us on Twitter :
– New Brew Thursday – twitter.com/newbrewthursday
– Master Pairings – twitter.com/masterpairings
– Stephen – twitter.com/darthweef
– John – twitter.com/johnholzer
– Brad – twitter.com/bradkohl
– our guest Andrew – twitter.com/BMan1113VR
– Join us on Face Book :
- New Brew Thursday : facebook.com/newbrewthursday
- Master Pairings : facebook.com/masterpairings
– Check out this weeks sponsors :
- Blue Palms Brewhouse : bluepalmsbrewhouse.com – LA’s premier craft beer bar
- Beachwood BBQ : beachwoodbbq.com/ – Where the Fork meets the Pork – Check out the hop cam for up to minute information on what’s on tap
- Expert Drinking : expertdrinking.com – Know what you drink!